Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 01:15:06 -0500

103 
TPPN11 PGTW 170611

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/0530Z

C. 18.5N

D. 126.2E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T7.0/7.0/D1.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 20NM SMALL ROUND WMG EYE WITH
WHITE RING YIELDS A 6.0 PLUS 1.0 FOR CMG SURR RING YIELDS A DT
OF A 7.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.