Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:06:12 -0500

337 
FQPS01 NFFN 170800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 170800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 180600 UTC.

 LOW L [1015HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 24.0S 125.0W AT 170600UTC. L MOVING SE
AT 20 KNOTS.

TROUGH T1 10S 179W 13S 175W 20S 169W 23S 168W 25S 169W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF T1.

WEAK FRONT F 18S 177W 21S 171W 23S 170W 25S 170W SLOW MOVING. FEW
SHOWERS WITHIN 060 MILES OF F.  

STATIONARY FRONT SF 21S 163W 15S 155W 14S 145W 17S 135W TO LOW L TO
25S 124W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORM
WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

TROUGH T2 19S 160E 25S 169W SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES
OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 162W AND 147W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.