Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 04:05:56 -0500

880 
TXPN23 KNES 170904
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  17/0830Z

C.  18.3N

D.  125.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T7.0/7.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS... WMG EYE IS EMBEDDED IN WHITE FOR AN EYE NO. OF 6.0. CMG
RING LEADS TO AN EYE ADJ. OF PLUS 1.0 FOR A DT OF 7.0. PT AND MET
AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    17/0455Z 18.6N 126.3E AMSRE
    17/0542Z 18.6N 126.1E AMSU

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.