Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 04:08:04 -0500

198 
TPPN11 PGTW 170906

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/0830Z

C. 18.4N

D. 125.6E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 20NM SMALL ROUND EYE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/0455Z  18.6N  126.2E  AMSR
   17/0542Z  18.6N  126.0E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.