Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 10:06:06 -0500

326 
TPPN11 PGTW 171451

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/1430Z

C. 17.9N

D. 124.5E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/0958Z  18.3N  125.4E  AMSU
   17/1008Z  18.3N  125.4E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.