Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 10:07:58 -0500

519 
TXPN23 KNES 171506
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  17/1430Z

C.  17.9N

D.  124.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T7.5/7.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM HAS INTENSIFIED RAPIDLY OVER 24HRS AND DT=7.5
BASES ON WMG EYE SURROUNDED BY CMG RING. OUTER EASTERN BANDING BROKE
OFF OTHERWISE CLASSIFICATION COULD HAVE BEEN SLIGHTLY HIGHER. WESTERN
SIDE OF BANDING STARTING TO MAKE LANDFALL ON LUZON. FT BASED ON RI.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.