Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:16:04 -0500

324 
TPPN11 PGTW 171814

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/1730Z

C. 17.6N

D. 124.2E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T7.5/7.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. A 25NM WMG EYE IS SURROUNDED BY A
CMG RING. ADDED 1.0 FOR AN EYE ADJUSTMENT FOR A DT OF 7.5. FT
BASED ON DT. PT AND MET AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/1312Z  18.0N  124.9E  MMHS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.