Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:09:08 -0500

221 
FQPS01 NFFN 171800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 172000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 181800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 19S 175W 22S 171W 25S 171W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 060 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 170W 20S 167W 25S 171W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 04S 160E 07S 172E 10S 177E 17S 175W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T3 IN THE AREA EAST OF 178E. ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 060 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 169W 17S 156W 15S 145W 25S 121W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF IN THE AREA WEST OF 155W.
ELSEWHERE, FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 165W AND 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.