Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:08:28 -0500

707 
TPPN11 PGTW 172105

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/2030Z

C. 17.5N

D. 123.8E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/1658Z  17.6N  124.2E  MMHS
   17/1707Z  17.6N  124.2E  AMSR

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.