Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:55:27 -0500

677 
TXPN23 KNES 172153
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  17/2030Z

C.  17.5N

D.  123.8E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T7.5/7.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT=7.5 BASED ON W SURROUNDING TEMPERATURE WITH WMG
EYE AND CMG RING TEMPERATURE AND .5 FOR BANDING. CMG SURROUNDING
TEMPERATURE DOES NOT MEET WIDTH REQUIREMENTS. THIS SLIGHT DECREASE IN
CMG WIDTH HAS BEEN NOTED PAST SEVERAL HOURS AFTER PREVIOUS (1430Z)
CLASSIFICATION. LATEST AUTOMATED DT FROM UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN
CIMSS GIVES T7.5. MET=8.0...ALTHOUGH SLOW DEVELOPMENT CURVE WOULD GIVE
7.5. PT=7.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    17/1707Z 17.7N 124.1E AMSRE
    17/1817Z 17.7N 124.0E AMSU

...RUMINSKI

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.