Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:12:07 -0500

262 
TPPN11 PGTW 180009

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 17/2330Z

C. 17.5N

D. 123.3E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T7.0/7.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. A 27NM WMG EYE IS SURROUNDED BY A
WHT RING YIELDING AN EYE NUMBER OF 6.0. ADDED 1.0 FOR AN EYE
ADJUSTMENT TO YIELD A DT OF 7.0. FT BASED ON DT. PT AND MET
AGREE.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/1817Z  17.4N  124.1E  MMHS
   17/2108Z  17.5N  123.9E  SSMI
   17/2133Z  17.4N  123.9E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.