Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:49:37 -0500

233 
ATPQ40 PGUM 180249
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON OCT 18 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

CONVERGING WINDS EAST AND SOUTHEAST OF STY MEGI ARE GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 8N130E TO 18N135E TO 25N134E.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTH OF KOROR AT 
6N135E TO A WEAK CIRCULATION AT 19N157E...PASSING JUST SOUTH OF 
GUAM. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF 
YAP IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 4N140E TO 6N150E TO 13N150E TO 8N140E BACK 
TO 4N140E...AND WELL EAST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 170 MILES OF A LINE 
EXTENDING FROM 21N152E TO 12N162E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTH OF THE 
MARSHALL ISLANDS IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 18N168E TO 8N176E TO 13N180E 
TO 19N173E BACK TO 18N168E.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.