Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:12:07 -0500

407 
TPPN11 PGTW 180308

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/0230Z

C. 17.4N

D. 122.6E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 03A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 25NM ROUND EYE

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   17/2133Z  17.4N  123.9E  SSMS
   17/2232Z  17.3N  123.5E  AMSU
   17/2242Z  17.3N  123.5E  SSMS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.