Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:12:13 -0500

557 
TXPN23 KNES 180310
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  18/0230Z

C.  17.4N

D.  122.6E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T7.0/7.5/W0.5/6HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...WMG EYE EMBEDDED IN WHITE YIELDS A DT OF 7.0. MET AND PT
AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    17/2108Z 17.4N 123.8E SSMI
    17/2242Z 17.5N 123.4E SSMIS

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.