Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:23:04 -0500

520 
TPPN11 PGTW 180616

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/0530Z

C. 17.2N

D. 121.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T7.0/7.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT UNAVAILABLE DUE TO LLCC
OVERLAND. MET AND PT YIELD AT 7.0. DBO PT

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/0142Z  17.4N  122.9E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.