Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 01:45:06 -0500

554 
TPPN11 PGTW 180641 COR

A. SUPER TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/0530Z

C. 17.2N

D. 121.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T6.5/7.5/W0.5/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. COR LINE F BC DVORAK VALUES MAY
BE UNREP DUE TO LLCC OVER LAND.

DT AND PT ARE UNREPRESENTATIVE. MET YIELDS A 6.5. DBO MET.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/0142Z  17.4N  122.9E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.