Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 03:00:19 -0500

894 
FQPS01 NFFN 180600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 180800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 190600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 171W 10S 172W 20S 169W 25S 170W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1.

WEAK TROUGH T1 15S 179W 20S 174W 25S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 060
MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 12S 160E 20S 171E 25S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 25S 163W 20S 159W 16S 152W 15S 147W 13S 136W 25S
131W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

FRONT F 21S 163W 25S 172E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF F.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 165W AND 140W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 166W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.