Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 04:03:38 -0500

873 
TXPN23 KNES 180902
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  18/0830Z

C.  17.3N

D.  121.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...CIRCULATION CENTER CLEARLY OVER NRN LUZON.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    18/0538Z 17.4N 122.1E AMSRE

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.