Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:57:21 -0500

587 
ATPQ40 PGUM 181457
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE OCT 19 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

CONVERGING WINDS EAST AND SOUTHEAST OF TY MEGI ARE GENERATING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS NEAR AND NORTH OF KOROR 
WEST OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 4N135E TO 12N134E TO 25N132E.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTH OF KOROR AT 
5N136E THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION JUST SOUTHEAST OF YAP AT 8N140E... 
TO END AT ANOTHER WEAK CIRCULATION AT 17N156E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE 
FOUND EAST OF YAP AND KOROR AND SOUTH OF GUAM WITHIN 150 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 5N136E TO 10N145E...WHILE SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF THE MARIANAS WITHIN 120 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 20N152E TO 12N159E. 

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN THE 
NORTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS AND WAKE ISLAND BETWEEN 6N AND 17N FROM 
164E TO THE DATE LINE.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.