Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:30:36 -0500

170 
TXPN23 KNES 181529
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  18/1430Z

C.  16.9N

D.  119.9E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.5/5.5/W2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...MEGI LLC HAS JUST COME OFF LAND OVER THE LAST FEW HOURS.
THE EYE EMERGED IN THE 1430Z SAT PIC BUT THE 1457Z PIC SHOWS IT REALLY
STARTING TO COME BACK.  OW EYE IS EMBEDDED IN MG WITH LG RING SURROUNDING
YIELDING A DT OF 4.5.  MET = 6.0 AND PT = 5.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    18/1252Z 16.7N 120.0E AMSU

...KIBLER

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.