Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:33:09 -0500

552 
TPPN11 PGTW 181527

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/1430Z

C. 16.8N

D. 120.2E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/W3.5/30HRS  STT: W3.0/15HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.
CONVECTION WRAPS .85 ON LOG10 SPIRAL WITH WHT CONVECTIVE
BANDING YIELDING 4.0 DT. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.