Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:26:07 -0500

694 
TPPN11 PGTW 181824

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/1730Z

C. 16.9N

D. 119.3E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.0/4.0/W4.0/24HRS  STT: W3.0/15HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 13A/PBO TIGHTLY CURVED BAND/BANDING EYE/ANMTN.
CNVCTN WRAPS A .80 ON LOG10 SPIRAL WWHT SURR BAND YIELDING A
4.0 DT. MET YIELDED A 6.0. PT YIELDED A 4.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/1509Z  16.8N  120.1E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.