Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:00:08 -0500

097 
FQPS01 NFFN 181800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 182000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING Nil.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 191800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 09S 165E 10S 170E 10S 175E 13S 180 20S
175W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 10S 173W 13S 174W 15S 173W 20S 171W 24S 170W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 160E 22S 165E 23S 170E 25S 176E. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 163W 20S 161W 16S 155W 15S 150W 15S 145W 16S
140W 20S 135W 22S 130W 25S 128W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND FEW ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2 IN THE
AREA SOUTH OF 19S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 165W AND 145W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.