Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:07:36 -0500

627 
TXPN23 KNES 182106
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  18/2030Z

C.  16.3N

D.  119.0E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.5/W2.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/TMI/AMSRE/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...WORKED UP DT 2 WAYS WITH BLACK EMBEDDED CENTER AND WHITE EYE
SURROUNDED BY WHITE AND BOTH CAME UP AS DT=5.0. MET AND PAT UNREALISTIC
DUE TO CENTER COMING OFF LAND LESS THAN 12 HOURS AGO... SO FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    18/1509Z 16.8N 119.9E TMI
    18/1750Z 16.6N 119.4E AMSRE
    18/1828Z 16.4N 119.4E AMSU

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.