Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:41:12 -0500

205 
TPPN11 PGTW 182139

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/2030Z

C. 16.8N

D. 119.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T4.5/4.5/W2.5/21HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 30A/PBO CDO/ANMTN. EMBD CNTR TO LG SURR CNVCTN
YIELDS 4.5 DT. MET YIELDS A 5.5. PT  AGREES WITH DT. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/1750Z  16.8N  119.4E  AMSR
   18/1807Z  16.8N  119.3E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.