Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:38:09 -0500

744 
TPPN11 PGTW 190036

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 18/2330Z

C. 16.2N

D. 119.0E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/W2.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 11A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. OW EYE WLG SURR CNVCTN
YIELDING 5.0 DT. MET YIELDS 5.5. PT AGREES W DT. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/2053Z  16.5N  119.2E  SSMI

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.