Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:46:40 -0500

098 
ATPQ40 PGUM 190246
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE OCT 19 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTH OF KOROR AT 
3N134E THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION AT 8N140E...ENDING SOUTH OF GUAM 
AT 12N144E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST 
OF YAP TO SOUTH OF KOROR IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 3N133E TO 3N138E TO 
11N143E TO 11N140E BACK TO 3N133E. 

ANOTHER TROUGH NORTHEAST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS FROM 19N147E 
SOUTHEASTWARD THROUGH A WEAK CIRCULATION AT 17N151E ENDING NEAR 
17N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 22N146E TO 11N157E. 

AN UPPER LOW SOUTH OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 17N169E IS AIDING TRADE-WIND 
CONVERGENCE NEAR ANOTHER SURFACE CIRCULATION AT 12N167E TO PRODUCE 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ACROSS THE NORTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS TO NEAR WAKE 
ISLAND...EAST OF A LINE FROM 8N164E TO 18N169E.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.