Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:18:22 -0500

920 
TXPN23 KNES 190316
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  19/0230Z

C.  16.4N

D.  118.7E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/5.0/W0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...RAGGED EYE WITH CONVECTION BEGINNING TO SWIRL INTO THE
CENTER MAKES   THE PRECISE CENTER LOCATION OF EYE DIFFICULT TO LOCK
DOWN. OW EYE IS EMBEDDED WITHIN MG FOR AN EYE NUMBER OF 4.5. RING OF
BLACK ADDS 0.5, BUT RAGGED EYE SUBTRACTS 0.5 LEAVING A DT OF 4.5. MET
IS A 5.O. PT IS A 4.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.