Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:32:36 -0500

053 
TPPN11 PGTW 190326

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 19/0230Z

C. 16.4N

D. 118.9E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/W2.5/30HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 07A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   18/2230Z  16.2N  119.1E  SSMS
   18/2321Z  16.2N  119.0E  TRMM

   DARLOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.