Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:45:57 -0500

889 
TXPN25 KNES 190343
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97W)

B.  19/0230Z

C.  8.9N

D.  140.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/TMI

H.  REMARKS....MICROWAVE PASS SHOWED HINTS OF LLC LOCATION FARTHER
SOUTH. LLC WAS DIFFICULT TO FIND IN CONVENTIONAL IMAGERY. MUCH MORE
CONFIDENT LOCATION IN MID LEVEL SWIRL SEEN IN CIRRUS PATTERN. 2-3/10
BROKEN BANDING ON LOG 10 SPIRAL GIVES A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    18/2327Z 8.0N 140.1E TMI

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.