Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 03:00:17 -0500

777 
FQPS01 NFFN 190700
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 190800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 200600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 160E 11S 165E 12S 170E 13S 175E 15S 180 20S
174W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 12S 166W 15S 167W 21S 165W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF
T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 160E 21S 167E 23S 175E 25S 179W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 160W 20S 157W 16S 150W 15S 151W 20S 132W 25S
128W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 162W AND
EAST OF 125W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN EAST OF 160W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.