Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:11:24 -0500

780 
TXPN23 KNES 190909
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  19/0830Z

C.  16.7N

D.  118.3E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T4.0/5.0/W1.0/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...RAGGED EYE FEATURE EMBEDDED IN MG RESULTING IN AN EYE
NO. OF 4.5. LG SURROUNDING MG EYE RESULTS IN EYE ADJUSTMENT OF -0.5
RESULTING IN A DT OF 4.0. MET IS A 4.5. PT IS A 4.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    19/0543Z 16.6N 118.4E AMSU

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.