Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:24:18 -0500

578 
TXPN25 KNES 190922
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97W)

B.  19/0830Z

C.  10.5N

D.  140.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DRY AIR ENTRAINMENT LED TO MULTIPLE OUTFLOW BOUNDARIES
DENOTED IN VIS AND SWIR AND IN THE PROCESS DISRUPTED ANY POSSIBLE
LLC. WELL DEFINED MID LEVEL CIRCULATION IS CURRENTLY SEEN MOVING RAPIDLY
NE AND IS CURRENTLY BEING TRACKED AS THE CENTER. WEAK AND DISTANT 2/10
BANDING ON LOG 10 SPIRAL GENEROUSLY YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT
AGREE. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.