Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:48:06 -0500

684 
TPPN11 PGTW 191246

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 19/1130Z

C. 16.7N

D. 117.9E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T5.0/5.0/D1.0/21HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 35NM OW EYE SURROUNDED BY LG
YIELDS AN E AND DT OF 4.5. MET YIELDS A 5.5 AND PT YIELDS A
5.0. DBO PT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.