Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:54:04 -0500

167 
TPPN11 PGTW 191250 COR

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 19/1130Z

C. 16.7N

D. 117.9E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T5.5/5.5/D1.5/21HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 01A/PBO EYE/ANMTN. 35NM OW EYE SURROUNDED BY MG
YIELDS AN E# AND DT OF 4.5. MET YIELDS A 5.5. PT YIELDS A 5.0.
DBO MET. CORRECTED DVORAK VALUES IN LINE F AND REMARKS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.