Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:55:24 -0500

558 
ATPQ40 PGUM 191455
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED OCT 20 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM SOUTHEAST OF KOROR AT 
4N137E TO END SOUTH OF GUAM AT 12N145E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND EAST OF YAP AND KOROR WITHIN 70 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 6N136E TO 8N141E...AND SOUTH OF GUAM WITHIN 60 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 7N145E TO 11N144E.

A WEAK CIRCULATION IS FOUND EAST OF THE MARIANAS AT 16N150E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING ACROSS THE 
NORTHERN CNMI BETWEEN 16N AND 20N FROM 144E TO 147E...AND EAST OF 
THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 13N AND 17N FROM 148E TO 152E. 

AN UPPER LOW SOUTH OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 17N166E IS COMBINING WITH 
TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE NEAR ANOTHER SURFACE CIRCULATION NORTHWEST OF 
KWAJALEIN AT 12N165E TO PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS ACROSS THE 
NORTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS TO WAKE ISLAND...EAST OF A LINE FROM 
8N163E TO 20N164E.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.