Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:15:25 -0500

336 
TXPN23 KNES 191513
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  19/1430Z

C.  16.8N

D.  117.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T4.5/4.5/D0.5/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=4.5 BASED ON MG EYE WITH LG SURROUNDING GRAY
SHADE. PT=4.5. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    19/1154Z 16.6N 117.8E SSMIS

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.