Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:26:09 -0500

113 
TXPN25 KNES 191525
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (97W)

B.  19/1430Z

C.  11.6N

D.  140.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  TOO WEAK

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...THIS IS THE LAST BULLETIN UNLESS SYSTEM REDEVELOPS.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.