Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:34:08 -0500

018 
TPPN11 PGTW 191831

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 19/1730Z

C. 17.0N

D. 117.6E

E. THREE/MTSAT

F. T6.0/6.0/D2.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 09A/PBO RAGGED EYE/ANMTN. OW EYE WBLK SURR CNVCTN
YIELDS A 6.0 DT. MET AGREES WDT. PT YIELDS A 5.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/1414Z  16.5N  117.9E  TRMM

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.