Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:03:32 -0500

033 
FQPS01 NFFN 191800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Oct 192000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 201800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 12S 170E 15S 175E 16S 180 20S 174W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF CZ1.

TROUGH T1 13S 172W 17S 165W 19S 160W 22S 157W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
130 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 09S 160E 14S 165E 18S 168E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 19S 160E 21S 165E TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1 22S 170E 23S 175E
24S 180 25S 175W. T3 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3 AND SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 148W 18S 144W 17S 140W 18S 135W 21S 129W 25S
125W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND BETWEEN EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EAST TO
NORTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.