Subject: Pacific-NW: Warning And Summary 191800.

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:21:50 -0500

WWJP25 RJTD 191800
WARNING AND SUMMARY 191800.
WARNING VALID 201800.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
GALE WARNING.
DEVELOPED LOW 984 HPA
AT 56N 168E SEA EAST OF KAMCHATKA MOVING EASTNORTHEAST 10 KNOTS.
WINDS 30 TO 45 KNOTS WITHIN 1100 MILES OF LOW SOUTHEAST SEMICIRCLE
AND 600 MILES ELSEWHERE.
GALE WARNING.
NORTHERLY TO NORTHEASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS PREVAILING OVER
WATERS BOUNDED BY 26N 122E 22N 121E 20N 115E 23N 115E 26N 120E 26N
122E.
WARNING.
DENSE FOG OBSERVED LOCALLY OVER WATERS BOUNDED BY 40N 167E 49N 180E
35N 180E 34N 165E 40N 167E.
SUMMARY.
LOW PRESSURE AREA 1008 HPA NEAR 16N 149E WNW 15 KT.
HIGH 1026 HPA AT 39N 152E EAST 20 KT.
HIGH 1022 HPA AT 31N 168E EAST 15 KT.
STATIONARY FRONT FROM 28N 125E TO 31N 141E 33N 153E 35N 165E 38N 173E
44N 179W 43N 176W.
REMARKS.
TYPHOON 1013 MEGI (1013) 945 HPA AT 17.0N 117.6E : SEE TROPICAL
CYCLONE WARNING.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.