Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:27:49 -0500

551 
TXPN26 KNES 192126
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  19/2057Z

C.  15.9N

D.  147.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMI

H.  REMARKS...FIRST VISIBLE IMAGES WERE INCONCLUSIVE AS TO THE EXISTENCE
OF A CLOSED CIRCULATION AT THE SURFACE IN SPITE OF 1050Z ASCAT DATA TO
THE CONTRARY. LOW CONFIDENCE IN CENTER FIX. CONVECTION MEASURES 3/10
RESULTING IN A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    19/1856Z 15.9N 148.0E SSMI

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.