Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:33:03 -0500

393 
TPPN11 PGTW 192131

A. TYPHOON 15W (MEGI)

B. 19/2030Z

C. 17.1N

D. 117.3E

E. ONE/MTSAT

F. T6.5/6.5/D2.0/24HRS  STT: D1.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 05A/PBO IRREG EYE/ANMTN. DB EYE WITH WHITE
SURROUNDING CONVECTION YIELDS 6.5 DT. MET AGREES. PT YIELDS
6.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   19/1819Z  17.1N  117.6E  MMHS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.