Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:49:13 -0500

057 
TXPN27 KNES 192147
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE

B.  19/2057Z

C.  14.0N

D.  163.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...CLOSED CIRCULATION MAY NOT YET EXIST AT THE SURFACE
BUT 1500Z AMSU DATA SUGGESTS THE EXISTENCE OF AT LEAST A MID LEVEL
CENTER. POSITION IS UNCERTAIN. CONVECTION MEASURES 3/10 RESULTING IN A
DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    19/1500Z 13.7N 164.9E AMSU

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.