Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:49:47 -0500

700 
ATPQ40 PGUM 200249
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED OCT 20 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHWARD FROM 1N137E THROUGH A WEAK 
CIRCULATION SOUTHEAST OF YAP NEAR 9N139E...CONTINUING NORTHEASTWARD 
ACROSS THE CNMI THROUGH ANOTHER CIRCULATION NEAR 16N148E AND THEN 
SOUTHEASTWARD ENDING NEAR 13N154E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND 
SOUTHEAST OF YAP AND KOROR WITHIN 90 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 
4N136E TO 10N140E. SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND ACROSS THE 
MARIANAS BETWEEN 9N AND 17N FROM 144E TO 151E. 

ANOTHER SURFACE CIRCULATION IS LOCATED SOUTHWEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 
14N164E. SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 10N 
AND 20N FROM 162E TO 168E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS EAST OF MAJURO 
WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 8N172E TO 7N180.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.