Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:07:26 -0500

459 
TXPN23 KNES 200305
SIMWIR

A.  15W (MEGI)

B.  20/0230Z

C.  17.3N

D.  117.4E

E.  ONE/MTSAT

F.  T5.0/5.5/XX.X/XXHRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...EYE EMBEDDED IN MG YIELDS AN EYE NO. OF 4.5. OW EYE IN MG
ALLOWS FOR NO ADJUSTMENT TO EYE NO. GIVING A DT OF 4.5. MET AND PT ARE
5.0. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.