Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:14:31 -0500

252 
TXPN27 KNES 200313
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (98W)

B.  20/0230Z

C.  14.7N

D.  162.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...APPARENT LLC SHOWS UP IN VIS IMAGERY SW OF DEEPEST
CONVECTION DISTANT OF BAND THAT MEASURES 3/10 ON LOG 10 SPIRAL. THIS
YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    19/2106Z 14.0N 163.8E SSMIS

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.