Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:32:30 -0500

395 
TXPN26 KNES 200330
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (95W)

B.  20/0257Z

C.  16.2N

D.  147.2E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...AVERAGE OF 1.12 DEGREES OF CONVECTION IN IRREGULAR CDO
PATTERN YIELDS A DT OF 2.0. MET IS A 1.0. PT IS A 1.5. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...NEWHARD

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.