Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:46:07 -0500

671 
TPPN10 PGTW 200338 COR

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 95W (NE OF GUAM)

B. 20/0230Z

C. 16.0N

D. 147.1E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 49A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .25 ON
LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 1.0. PT AGREES. DBO DT. POSITIONING
UNCERTAIN AS LLCC APPEARS ELONGATED NW-SE. CORRECTED COMMENTS IN
REMARKS.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.