Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 02:58:29 -0500

818 
FQPS01 NFFN 200600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Oct 200800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Oct 210600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 13S 171E 16S 177E 19S 174W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 11S 177W 14S 173W 15S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 14S 165W 20S 162W 25S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

TROUGH T4 18S 160E 22S 175E 25S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME RAIN WITHIN 120 MILES OF T4.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 08S 178E 05S 175W 04S 170W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 17S 152W 15S 142W 20S 128W 25S 123W. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 060 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND EAST OF 155W, EXPECT EAST TO NORTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 15S AND 20S AND WEST OF 170E, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 170E AND 175W, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHWEST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.